Are you between 18 and 29 years of age and want to enjoy your communication unlimited, without compromises and at the lowest price?
Epic gives you the privilege to have unlimited minutes, unlimited SMS and most importantly unlimited GB running at MAXIMUM speeds, all for only €19.99/month by connecting to the 5G Unlimited MAX plan or €24.99/month by connecting to the 5G Unlimited MAX Plus plan. And all these benefits until you turn 30!
In addition, you have the opportunity to get a new smartphone with instalments, whenever and as many times as you wish, without waiting for your contract to expire.
Connect at any Epic store all over Cyprus, at selected associates’ stores, online or by calling at 159.
Youth offer terms & conditions
1. The promotion, is available from 23/01/2022 until 31/12/2023 to any individuals between the ages of 18 - 29 (“Youth customers”) who are new or existing Epic subscribers to any 24-month 5G Unlimited Max & 5G Unlimited Max Plus mobile telephony plans.
2. The offer prices available to Youth customers for the specific plans are set out in Epic’s website and will be valid until the end of the 29th year of age of the subscriber (and/or until the subscriber turns 30 years old).
3. In order for the promotional offering to be valid customers should always be under contract. If the contract is expired then they should renew for another 24 months in order to continue to benefit from the youth offer pricing.
4. Epic reserves the right to amend the present terms and conditions of the promotion at any given time. Any amendments will be posted on the official website of epic.
5. The present terms and conditions apply in combination and/or in addition to the terms and conditions of subscription contract signed by the subscriber.
You can find out more about the inflation price adjustment here.
For Terms & Conditions for Special Offers please click on the below link
5G Unlimited Max Plan - T&C's
5G Unlimited Max Plus Plan - T&C's
*The monthly fee price of your plan is subject to a price adjustment on 1 February each year by the annual Consumer Price Index rate of inflation published by the Statistical Service in January that year. See here for more details.
Have full control over your line online