Have full control over your line online
Unlimited GB ● Minutes ● SMS
For those of you who want to have it all and never run out.
Mobile Internet Speed 10Mbps
3 months FREE
For those of you who want even more, connect with eSIM to enjoy 3 monthly fees for FREE and all the benefits of a digital card.
Only Online, easy & fast at your doorstep.
For those of you who want it all at their doorstep. Connect online easily and get your sim card immediately.
Everything unlimited, with no contracts, for as long as you want and with a consistently low price for ever! By keeping your current number.
The same low price, for ever.
For those of you who want to enjoy everything at a consistently low price for life.
Without a contract.
For those of you who don’t like commitments.
The offer is available for all mobile subscribers who will transfer their number to Epic from another provider.
The offer is only available through the eStore
The Unlimited Online offer has a maximum speed limit of 10Mbps (Megabits per second) in relation to data transmission over mobile Internet. In practice, the maximum speed allows without difficulty to browse the internet, send/receive emails and use social media (e.g. Instagram, Facebook, Whatsapp, etc.), to make and receive HD quality video calls, to download and update applications, stream music and videos in HD and full-HD.
Simply fill in the interest form. Once you complete the form, you will receive an email and then a customer representative will contact you for confirmation.
If you meet the criteria we will send your new SIM card and the agreement at your home address with a courier.
There is absolutely no commitment! Transfer your existing number to Epic and enjoy everything unlimited for as long as you like with only €19.99 per month!
Our monthly instalments scheme for the purchase of a new device is not available with this offer. However, you can always move to any of our other contract plans at anytime you wish to add a new device with monthly instalments.
The new Unlimited Online offer is available only for new customers that will transfer their existing number to Epic. The new Unlimited Online offer is not available for existing customers that wish to change or renew their existing plan.
1. The Unlimited Online plan has a maximum speed limit of 10Mbps (Megabits per second) in relation to data transmission over mobile Internet. In practice, the maximum speed allows without difficulty to browse the internet, send/receive emails and use social media (e.g. Instagram, Facebook, Whatsapp, etc.), to make and receive HD quality video calls, to download and update applications, stream music and videos in HD and full-HD.
2. The Subscriber must use Epic’s services for private, personal, and legitimate consumer purposes only. This plan is designed for use in devices which can use all plan benefits (voice, SMS and data). Epic offers plans and services for use in other devices such as dongles, routers etc. Epic monitors subscribers’ use of the Services to identify whether a subscriber uses the Services in accordance with these terms and Epic’s policies and to monitor network performance. Epic may implement measures to manage the traffic across its network in exceptional circumstances (i) to prevent impending network congestion and/or (ii) to mitigate the effects of any exceptional or temporary network congestion and/or (iii) to preserve the integrity and security of its networks, services, or equipment and/or (iv) to ensure that the service received by the Subscriber is not affected by a minority of users generating high network demand (e.g. large bandwidths over long periods of time). In such circumstances or if the Subscriber is does not use the services in accordance with these terms, Epic reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to reduce the speed available to such Subscriber and take other appropriate measures.
3. In accordance with the “Roam Like At Home” Regulation, a fair usage policy applies, with a 20GB limit on the volume of data the Subscriber can use for free while roaming within the EU. After reaching the above limit, the Subscriber is notified accordingly and cannot use data while on roaming until the end of the month. The Subscriber has the option to continue using data at additional charges (roaming charges apply) if the specific facility has been activated at an Epic store or by calling 136.
4. The Unlimited Online plan cannot be combined with the purchase of a device with monthly instalments and / or with the Smartphone Anytime service.
5. The Multi sim service is not available with the Unlimited Online plan.
6. The subscription contract signed by the Subscriber for the plan will have a duration of one month and will be renewed from month to month until it is terminated in accordance with the terms and conditions of Epic's mobile telephony services.
7. These terms and conditions apply in addition to the terms and conditions of the subscription contract.
“Unlimited Online €19.99” offer terms for the Unlimited Online plan
1. The Offer is available to new Epic mobile subscribers who transfer their mobile number to Epic from another provider.
2. In case of a change of plan then the Subscriber will not be able to return to the Unlimited Online plan.
3. Epic reserves the right to amend the terms and conditions of the Offer, at any time without prior notice.
4. The present terms and conditions are supplementary and/or apply in addition to the terms and conditions of the subscription contract signed by the subscriber.