Incredibly fast speeds
Speeds up to 1Gbps!
Reliable & Uninterrupted connection
A stable connection without outside interference.
The cost for fiber is no longer prohibitive.
Upgraded internet experience
Internet possibilities at home are at a new level.
Gaming & Streaming
Enjoy gaming and streaming of high definition movies without issues.
Multiple devices connected
All devices at home can be connected simultaneously so that everyone can do more, unaffected by each other.
A new, exciting and one-of-a-kind digital experience is now arriving at your home. An experience that carries our promise that it is unlike anything you have experienced before, as this is... the internet of the future! And it's stronger, more reliable and faster than ever before.
Connect now with Epic Fiber at the most competitive rates in the market and start enjoying an unsurpassed internet, entertainment and communication experience with incredibly fast speeds that reach up to 1Gbps for unlimited possibilities and more freedom!
The WiFi range varies depending on the dimensions and layout of your space, as well as distance from the modem.
Suggestions to improve WiFi performance:
1. Place the modem in a central, open location, so that the WiFi can reach the entire space.
2. Make sure that the modem is not hidden in cupboards or behind any objects (walls, furniture) that may decrease performance.
3. Household electronic appliances may cause interference to the WiFi signal and must therefore be located at a distance from the modem (of at least 30 cm).
4. Internal walls made of cement may obstruct the signal.
5. Please note that the longer the wireless signal travels, the weaker it becomes.
6. Make sure that your WiFi code is secure, to prevent unwanted users from accessing your connection and decreasing speed.
1. Check that the modem’s light indicators are on as follows:
- Power: On and not blinking
- WLAN: On and not blinking
- Info: On and not blinking
2. If the WLAN light indicator is off, press and hold the WLAN until it turns on.
3. Search for the name of your WiFi network.
4. Make sure that you are using the correct password – if you haven’t changed it, the factory password located under your modem, marked as WPA2, will apply.
5. Check the WiFi settings of your device and make sure that the WiFi is turned on.
6. Try to connect from another device to rule out a problem with the device.
7. If the problem persists, contact Epic’s Call Centre at 136 for further investigation.
1. Make sure that the cable running from the wall socket to the modem, as well as the modem’s plug, are positioned correctly.
2. Restart the modem and wait a few minutes.
3. If the INFO light indicator is not on, contact Epic’s Call Centre at 136 for further investigation.
1. Make sure that the cable connecting the modem to the telephone device is positioned correctly.
2. Make sure that your telephone device is working properly.
3. If the problem persists, contact Epic’s Call Centre at 136 for further investigation.
Have full control over your line online
See how simple it is to install Epic Fiber at home:
Available plans are subject to geographical coverage. To check plans available in your area, click here.
Telephony Plus: If you call abroad often, then with only an extra €5 on the monthly fee, you can connect with Telephony Plus plan that includes 300 minutes of airtime for calls to fixed lines of 12 international destinations.
National call rates
|charge per minute|
|To epic fixed telephony lines||-|
|To epic mobile telephony lines||-|
|To fixed telephony lines of other providers||-|
|To mobile telephony lines of other providers||€0.0375|
All above prices include VAT
Terms & Conditions of Epic Fiber plans
Available plans and offers are subject to geographical coverage. To check offers available in your area, please click here.
Terms & Conditions of Internet & Telephony plans
Terms & Conditions of epic at Internet & Telephony Plus plans
Terms & Conditions of TriplePlay
Συμπληρωματικοί όροι και προϋποθέσεις απο 5/5/2017
Οι παρόντες όροι και προϋποθέσεις ισχύουν από τις 05.05.2017 συμπληρωματικά των ορών και προϋποθέσεων για την παροχή υπηρεσιών ηλεκτρονικών επικοινωνιών των epic at Home πλάνων σταθερής τηλεφωνίας και internet («η Συμφωνία»).
Connect with Epic Fiber now:
You will need your ID card and/or passport, and a proof of address document. In case you will transfer your existing internet connection from another provider to Epic, you will also need the last month’s invoice from the other provider.
A fiber network is a network of optical fibers which allows the user to enjoy a whole new internet experience, with incredibly fast and guaranteed internet speeds, reaching up to 1Gbps.
The fiber optics network has the capacity to meet today’s high demand, while ensuring the stability and quality of the technology, thanks to the direct connection of the optical fibers to your premises.
Optical fibers are very thin filaments which enable the digital transmission of data (internet, telephony, etc.) through huge distances, at lightning speed.
Some of the advantages of a fiber optics network for users are the following:
- Data transmission at very high speed
- Immunity from electromagnetic interference
- Distance from the provider’s network does not affect performance
- Stable and more efficient connections
- Simultaneous connection of multiple devices
- Better streaming quality
- Upgraded gaming experience without delays
Fiber plans by Epic offer incredibly fast speeds reaching 1Gbps Download and 100Mbps Upload, as well as a stable and reliable connection to the internet for an unparalleled communication experience.
Moreover, just like all internet plans by Epic, our fiber plans include, FREE OF CHARGE:
- A VOIP telephone number with unlimited calls to all fixed national networks and Epic’s mobile telephony subscribers
- A static IP
You can click here to check if the fiber network is available in your area.
Relevant information material will be placed at your premises during the rollout of the network.
If you are already an Epic Internet & Telephony subscriber, you will also be notified by phone.
If you are already an Epic Ιnternet & Telephony subscriber, we will contact you regarding your connection to the fiber network, as soon as it is available in your area.
If you are not an Epic subscriber, click here to check if the network is available in your area. If yes, you can enter your personal information and we will contact you. If you prefer, you can visit any Epic store in order to complete and submit the relevant application.
Epic’s technicians will undertake all necessary minor works to ensure the complete installation of the optical fiber and the required equipment in your premises.
In blocks of flats, installation starts from the building’s optical distribution frame and the optical fiber is then connected to your flat. Our technicians must be allowed access to the optical distribution frame by the building’s management committee.
No preliminary work is required on your part.
Click here to watch a short video describing the installation procedure.
Epic undertakes to inform you at regular intervals on the progress of your application and will arrange an appointment with you for the installation, by phone and also SMS. For any further information, you may also contact the Call Centre at 136.
Yes, you can transfer your service as long as there is fiber coverage in your area.