Epic is one of the largest telecommunications companies in Cyprus and a member of a dynamic European family of telecommunications companies. With ability, innovation and agility at our core, we are offering a state-of-the-art network recognized by multiple awards in Cyprus.
At epic we take care of our people and we enhance a people centric and learning culture for your professional growth. We are always looking for ambitious employees to be a part of our award-winning organisation!
Our team is growing so join us to take your career to the next level and become a part of our team of more than 300 professionals.
We are looking for Business sales Account Managers in three different areas all over Cyprus (Paralimni/Protaras, Nicosia and/or Limassol). As Business Sales Account Manager you will be responsible for growing our business by building successful, long-term customer relationships and providing them with the most appropriate telecom solutions.
• Establish relationships with new customers and secure contracts that achieve assigned sales quotas and targets.
• Use an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business.
• Sell company products and services to existing customers by proactively or reactively promoting new products and services.
• Understand the customer needs, apply company expertise in telecom business and provide the appropriate solution for client needs within our products and services portfolio.
• Conduct all sales activities with the highest degree of professionalism and integrity.
• Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace
• Competitive remuneration package
• Stimulating monthly bonus scheme
• 13th salary
• Attractive benefits with comprehensive medical and life insurances and provident fund
• Company telecom products with free mobile and internet lines and exclusive discounts for our services
• Multiple prospects for advancement in position level and remuneration within a structured career path
• Opportunity for a sustainable career and continuously building skills and expertise in a dynamic technology sector
• Hybrid workplace model with remote work two days per week
• University Degree in a related field (Business or Marketing will be considered an advantage)
• Previous experience in Sales Account Management or Customer Service related background
• Basic knowledge or interest in telecom solutions
• Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
• A dynamic, organized and result-driven professional able to meet deadlines
• Clean driving license (company car provided for execution of job duties)
• Fluent in Greek and English
Interested to join a team of passionate professionals? Apply now! Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close 30/09/2022.
Have full control over your line online