Για να έχεις εσύ τον απόλυτο έλεγχο της γραμμής σου
Accounts Receivable Accountant (4 months Maternity Cover)
We are currently looking for an Accounts Receivable Accountant within our Finance Division, on a fixed term contract as maternity cover. The successful candidate’s main responsibilities will include book-keeping tasks, communication with internal and external parties for accounting matters, control activities such as reconciliations and other ad hoc tasks.
• Monitoring and maintaining updated, complete and accurate accounting records
• Communication with internal customers for exchange of information and reconciliation purposes
• Communication with internal customers for resolving external customers issues
• Perform other ad-hoc as assigned by the Accounts Receivable Supervisor
• Reporting to Accounts Receivable Supervisor on a timely basis regarding the status of the assigned tasks and any issues identified
• Adhering to the policies and procedures of the Company
• BSc in Accounting or CAT qualification
• Working experience in a similar position will be considered an advantage
• Knowledge of bookkeeping and general accepted accounting principles
• Fluent written and spoken Greek and English
• Computer literate (MS office)
• Ability to work in a team
All interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job title in the subject line. Applications close on 28th February 2020.