Epic is one of the largest telecommunications companies in Cyprus and a member of a dynamic European family of telecommunications companies. With ability, innovation and agility at our core, we are offering a state-of-the-art network recognized by multiple awards in Cyprus.
At epic we take care of our people and we enhance a people centric and learning culture for your professional growth. We are always looking for ambitious employees to be a part of our award-winning organisation!
Our team is growing so join us to take your career to the next level and become a part of our team of more than 300 professionals.
We are currently looking for a Legal Advisor to join our team in Nicosia. As a Legal Advisor, you will be responsible to handle various legal matters, certain regulatory matters of the company and represent the company in various authorities.
• Monitoring commercial operations while ensuring day to day compliance with legal and regulatory framework
• Drafting, reviewing and negotiating various commercial agreements
• Efficient contractual drafting and management
• Managing litigation
• Perform compliance health checks, audits and policy writing
• Monitoring the development of operations for compliance to laws
• Advising on labour law /corporate related issues
• Competitive remuneration package
• Stimulating monthly bonus scheme
• 13th salary
• Attractive benefits with comprehensive medical and life insurances and provident fund
• Company telecom products with free mobile and internet lines and exclusive discounts for our services
• Multiple prospects for advancement in position level and remuneration within a structured career path
• Opportunity for a sustainable career and continuously building skills and expertise in a dynamic technology sector
• Hybrid workplace model with remote work two days per week
• Bachelor’s degree – LLB
• Post graduate degree will be considered as an advantage – LLM or MBA
• Essential 2 to 3 years of relevant work experience in an in house and/or in a law firm
• Member of Cyprus Bar Association would be considered as an advantage
• Good contextual understanding of the local business environment
• Excellent creative writing & document crafting skills
• Very good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Keen eye for detail
• Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
• Fluent in Greek and English
Interested to join a team of passionate professionals? Apply now! Send your CV to email@example.com. Applications close on 14 October 2022.
Για να έχεις εσύ τον απόλυτο έλεγχο της γραμμής σου