- στο σπίτι σου ή στο γραφείο -
Epic is one of the largest telecommunications companies in Cyprus and a member of a dynamic European family of telecommunications companies. With ability, innovation and agility at our core, we are offering a state-of-the-art network recognized by multiple awards in Cyprus.
At Epic we take care of our people and we enhance a people centric and learning culture for your professional growth. We are always looking for ambitious employees to be a part of our award-winning organisation!
Our team is growing so join us to take your career to the next level and become a part of our team of more than 300 professionals.
We are looking for Business Development Executive in Nicosia and Limassol Area. As Business Development Executive you will be responsible for building new key customer relationships, identify business opportunities, negotiate and close new business deals and maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
• Research and identify new business opportunities
• Create a sales pipeline
• Develop and manage strategic partnerships to grow business
• Drive the end to end sales process with new clients
• Prepare and submit contracts to new clients
• Be a positive representative of the company and its brand in the marketplace
• Competitive remuneration package
• Stimulating monthly bonus scheme
• 13th salary
• Attractive benefits with comprehensive medical and life insurances and provident fund
• Company telecom products with free mobile and internet lines and exclusive discounts for our services with maximum monthly total value of 120 euro
• Opportunity for a sustainable career and continuously building skills and expertise in a dynamic technology sector
• Hybrid workplace model with remote work two days per week
• University Degree in a related field (Business or Marketing will be considered an advantage)
• Minimum 2 years previous related experience
• Qualified Professional Network
• Basic knowledge or interest in telecom solutions
• Strong initiative skills, working both independently and as part of a team
• Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
• Strong communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
• A dynamic, organized and result-driven professional able to meet deadlines
• Clean driving license (company car provided for execution of job duties)
• Fluent in Greek and English
Interested to join a team of passionate professionals? Apply now! Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close on 30/06/2023.
Για να έχεις εσύ τον απόλυτο έλεγχο της γραμμής σου