Epic is one of the largest telecommunications companies in Cyprus and a member of a dynamic European family of telecommunications companies. With ability, innovation and agility at our core, we are offering a state-of-the-art network recognized by multiple awards in Cyprus.
At epic we take care of our people and we enhance a people centric and learning culture for your professional growth. We are always looking for ambitious employees to be a part of our award-winning organisation!
Our team is growing so join us to take your career to the next level and become a part of our team of more than 300 professionals.
We are looking for Customer Service Point (CSP) Representatives on a part-time/full-time basis all over Cyprus (Nicosia, Limassol, Larnaka, Pafos and Paralimni). The Customer Service Point (CSP) Representatives enjoy a dynamic and high energy work environment. As a member of a store team, they will strive toward helping the store achieve its financial and customer service goals.
• Promoting and selling the Company’s products and services
• Providing quality customer service and support to existing and prospective clients
• Offering efficient & effective after- sales service
• Assisting with all functions within a retail store in compliance with epic's policies and procedures
• Competitive remuneration package
• Stimulating monthly bonus scheme
• 13th salary
• Attractive benefits with comprehensive medical and life insurances and provident fund
• Company telecom products with free mobile and internet lines and exclusive discounts for our services
• Opportunity for a sustainable career and continuously building skills and expertise in a dynamic technology sector
• University degree in a related field will be considered an advantage
• At least 6 months experience in retail or another environment with a strong customer focus will be considered as an advantage
• Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends
• Professional, energetic and positive attitude
• Able to deal effectively with a variety of personalities and adapt to changing circumstances
• Basic knowledge of GSM technology and services; basic PC literacy skills
• Fluent in Greek and English
Interested to join a team of passionate professionals? Apply now! Send your CV to email@example.com. Applications close on 31 December 2022.
Για να έχεις εσύ τον απόλυτο έλεγχο της γραμμής σου