Epic is one of the largest telecommunications companies in Cyprus and a member of a dynamic European family of telecommunications companies. With ability, innovation and agility at our core, we are offering a state-of-the-art network recognized by multiple awards in Cyprus.
At epic we take care of our people and we enhance a people centric and learning culture for your professional growth. We are always looking for ambitious employees to be a part of our award-winning organisation!
Our team is growing so join us to take your career to the next level and become a part of our team of more than 300 professionals.
We are looking for. Software Developer. As a full-stack Software Developer, you will assist in the day to day design and development of new software applications and maintenance of existing software applications. The ideal candidate should be able to design, develop and customize applications. Reviews, analyzes and revises complex program issues that might arise.
• Gathering and analysis of business requirements
• Create, customize and integrate software applications
• Troubleshoot and support software systems
• Setup, monitor and administrate software systems
• Enhancing existing CRM systems performance and KPIs
• Competitive remuneration package
• Annual bonus scheme
• 13th salary
• Attractive benefits with comprehensive medical and life insurances and provident fund
• Company telecom products with free mobile and internet lines and exclusive discounts for our services
• Opportunity for a sustainable career and continuously building skills and expertise in a dynamic technology sector
• Hybrid workplace model with remote work two days per week
• University degree in Computer Science or a relevant field
• 2+ years of hands on programming experience
• Strong knowledge of Java, PHP or Node.js, Java spring boot
• Experience in manipulating data from databases
• Experience in Agile methodology (Scrum / Kanban)
• Experienced in JIRA
• Knowledge of Git
• Experience in Continuous Delivery will be considered an advantage
• Experience with containers (Docker) will be considered an advantage
Interested to join a team of passionate professionals? Apply now! Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close on 15/12/2022.
Have full control over your line online