Drive Testing and Site Acquisition Engineer
(Based in Nicosia, Cyprus)
We are currently looking for a Drive testing and site acquisition Engineer, who will be responsible for the planning and reporting activities related to drive testing and site acquisition processes.
1. Propose expansions of the radio network coverage via suitable tools and/or measurements
2. Responsible for EPIC’s coverage tool platform to ultimately produce coverage predictions for all services provided by EPIC, both on local and a national scale
3. Liaises and negotiates with local authorities, sites landlords, external contractors on new site acquisition and sites legalization processes
4. Plans new radio sites structural setup
5. Plans the hardware configuration of the radio stations
6. Evaluates the quality of the radio network coverage through surveys and drive tests and suggests optimization actions
7. Represents EPIC at meetings and surveys with the Department of Electronic Communications
8. Monitors EMF measurements of new and existing radio sites and assures alignment with the standards and requirements of set by the Department of Electronic Communications
9. Maintains the database of EPIC radio network between EPIC and the Department of Communications.
• BSc (Bachelor) in Computing Science or Engineering, Master preferably in Telecommunications or Networks
• 2-3 years’ experience in Mobile Radio Networks
• Good knowledge of mobile network concepts, architectures and communication flows
• Capability to generate and analyse measurement reports
• Fluent written and spoken Greek and English
All interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com stating the job title in the subject line. Applications close on 24 October 2021.
Για να έχεις εσύ τον απόλυτο έλεγχο της γραμμής σου