Για να έχεις εσύ τον απόλυτο έλεγχο της γραμμής σου
Credit Control & Collection Analyst
The successful candidate will have the overall responsibility of the suspended customers portfolio and the related operational actions and processes, daily interaction with external partners, and update of epic’s Bad Debt Database. Will also assist Credit Control & Collections Senior Analyst in improving collections procedures through timely assessment and efficiencies.
• Managing relationships with associates in order to reduce exposure to potential bad debt
• Responsible for the allocation of suspended customers to external partners for Collection, along with daily support and update
• Responsible for the Deactivation process
• Responsible for the update and maintenance of the Bad Debt Database
• Implementation and maintenance of a set of comprehensive Credit Risk Policies and Procedures
• Monitor and assess external partners’ results, to meet the needs of the business
• Propose and develop improvement procedures on Bad Debt Collections
• Propose and develop improvement procedures on evaluating customers risk
• Preparation of weekly reports including customer collections, unpaid invoices etc.
• Record daily payments from Bank institutions
• Monthly Reconciliation of Bank payments through over the counter method
• Execute the collection of unsettled invoices through Direct Debit method
• Reporting on a monthly basis on outstanding accounts and total bad debt position
• BSc/BA university degree, preferably in Finance, Accounting, Business or Economics
• Relevant work experience will be considered as an advantage
• Telecoms industry experience will be considered as an advantage
• Strong analytical skills
• MS Excel modelling skills
• Fluent in English
All interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com stating the job title in the subject line. Applications close on 8 December 2021.