Roaming Testing Engineer (Fixed Term Contract)
Epic ltd is currently looking for recent graduates or undergraduates of Electronic Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering and/ or Computer Science to perform roaming tests and facilitate the quick clean-up of our current backlog.
• Performing roaming tests for inbound and outbound roaming service verification (both for proper service functionality and proper service charging)
• Performing basic troubleshooting of issues that might arise during testing
• Documenting and filing results and exchanging them with roaming partners
• Education in Electronics Engineering, Telecommunications Engineering, Computer Science
• Basic knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel)
• Basic understanding mobile networks
• Basic reporting skills and statistical analysis
• Basic PL/SQL skills for retrieving and analysing information from data warehouse
• Good Knowledge of English Language
All interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com stating the job title in the subject line. Applications close on 25 July 2020.
Για να έχεις εσύ τον απόλυτο έλεγχο της γραμμής σου