We are currently accepting job applications for our Retail stores. The job is on a part-time contract basis. The CSP Representative enjoys a dynamic and high energy work environment. Responsibility to provide an outstanding customer experience in the retail store by assisting new and existing customers. As a member of a store team, they will strive toward helping the store achieve its financial and customer service goals.
• Promote and sell the Company’s products and services; Provide quality customer service and support to existing and prospective clients
• Offer efficient & effective after- sales service
• Assist with all functions within a retail store in compliance with epic's policies and procedures
• Educated to a degree level will be an advantage
• At least 6 months experience in retail or another environment with a strong customer focus will be considered as an advantage
• Excellent command of both written and spoken Greek and English
• Ability to work flexible hours, including weekends
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Professional, energetic and positive attitude
• Able to deal effectively with a variety of personalities
• Able to adapt to changing circumstances
• Basic knowledge of GSM technology and services; basic PC literacy skills
All interested candidates should send their CVs to email@example.com stating the job title in the subject line. Applications close on 31st August 2019.
Για να έχεις εσύ τον απόλυτο έλεγχο της γραμμής σου