Για να έχεις εσύ τον απόλυτο έλεγχο της γραμμής σου
(Trainee) Assistant Shop Supervisor
(Based in Paphos)
We are currently looking for a talented (Trainee) Assistant Shop Supervisor. The successful candidate will provide quality customer service and support to subscribers and prospective clients. Furthermore, support the day to day jobs within the shop under the supervision and direction of the CSP Supervisor.
• Deal with any enquiries and complaints and monitor customer service.
• Provide the subscriber or prospective client with requested and necessary information according to company policies and procedures.
• Resolves billing or service complaints and refers grievances to designated departments for investigation. Follow up the progress.
• Completes contracts forms, prepares change of records, and registers correct item codes.
• Attend trainings and meetings required by the company.
• Apply cash collection policy and daily reconciliation with Finance.
• Prepare weekly sales reports in coordination with the store’s supervisor.
• Be constantly informed about competitor’s products and services (strengths and weaknesses).
• Give feedback to supervisor and manager about customer comments, complaints, our services, competition moves, etc.
• Meet sales and other targets (bill payments, modifications, etc.).
• Keep the shop in proper condition and follow brand guidelines as per merchandising objectives.
• Put together the rotas and shifts in coordination with the store’s supervisor.
• University Degree or College Diploma (Business Management, Marketing, Social or Economic studies) will be considered as an advantage
• 1 year of experience in Retail environment
• Proven previous work experience as a team leader or Supervisor will be considered as an advantage
• Exceptional leadership potential with the ability to work well with others in a motivational manner
• Fluent written and spoken Greek and English.
• Basic knowledge of GSM technology and services
All interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org stating the job title in the subject line. Applications close on 10 July 2022.