Epic is one of the largest telecommunications companies in Cyprus and a member of a dynamic European family of telecommunications companies. With ability, innovation and agility at our core, we are offering a state-of-the-art network recognized by multiple awards in Cyprus.
At epic we take care of our people and we enhance a people centric and learning culture for your professional growth. We are always looking for ambitious employees to be a part of our award-winning organisation!
Our team is growing so join us to take your career to the next level and become a part of our team of more than 300 professionals.
We are looking for Marketing Product Specialist. As Marketing Product Specialist. you will be responsible for assisting the team in several projects and campaigns.
• Implement product marketing campaigns including objective setting and performance analysis
• Communicate and collaborate with different departments within the company
• Deliver the product roadmap of the specific segments, aligned to the Company Strategy
• Suggest product proposition changes including Customer Experience, Features & benefits, Pricing changes
• Maintain adequate reporting to monitor performance
• Constant Competition Monitoring
• Provide input to optimize product mix, through the product lifecycle seeking feedback from customers and business functions.
• Carry out user acceptance tests to support the segments’ newly developed products
• Competitive remuneration package
• Annual Bonus
• 13th salary
• Attractive benefits with comprehensive medical and life insurances and provident fund
• Company telecom products with free mobile and internet lines and exclusive discounts for our services
• Opportunity for a sustainable career and continuously building skills and expertise in a dynamic technology sector
• Hybrid workplace model
• University Degree in a related field of Information Systems management or Business Administration or Management Science or Marketing Related Degree
• Previous 1-2 years’ experience in product management or product marketing experience will be consider as advantage
• Strong analytical skills, experience in reporting and analysis
• Strong oral communication skills and experience in liaising between business and IT & Technical functions
• Excellent knowledge of computer applications (Office Suite) is required
Interested to join a team of passionate professionals? Apply now! Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close on 21 August 2022.
Για να έχεις εσύ τον απόλυτο έλεγχο της γραμμής σου