- στο σπίτι σου ή στο γραφείο -
Epic is one of the largest telecommunications companies in Cyprus and a member of a dynamic European family of telecommunications companies. With ability, innovation and agility at our core, we are offering a state-of-the-art network recognized by multiple awards in Cyprus.
At Epic we take care of our people and we enhance a people centric and learning culture for your professional growth. We are always looking for ambitious employees to be a part of our award-winning organisation!
Our team is growing so join us to take your career to the next level and become a part of our team of more than 300 professionals.
We are looking for CVM Specialist. As CVM Specialist, you will be responsible for the execution of marketing initiatives that drive customer engagement and retention. The CVM Specialist will be working closely with team members to develop, manage and execute various commercial campaigns in a fast-paced and data-driven environment.
• Create and manage CVM campaigns for various product segments
• Collaborate closely with product segment owners to define the roadmap
• Maintain and manage a campaigns roadmap and daily campaign operation
• Provide campaign reporting, analysis, and insights
• Perform customer behaviour analysis and create, execute and monitor marketing campaigns for retention, churn and cross sell
• Regularly track and manage churn process, understand trends and dynamics
• Monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis and continuously optimize tactics to improve effectiveness in achieving targets
• Compile, maintain and deliver weekly, monthly CVM and CRM reports and presentations
• Perform in-depth campaign analysis to understand the effectiveness of campaigns as well as make strategic recommendations
• Assist to develop CRM and CVM strategy and leverage key insights and advanced analytics
• Review the campaign platform, communication channels, and customer touch points to provide recommendation for future enhancement and improvements
• Competitive remuneration package
• Annual bonus scheme
• 13th salary
• Attractive benefits with comprehensive medical and life insurances and provident fund
• Company telecom products with free mobile and internet lines and exclusive discounts for our services with maximum monthly total savings of 120 euros
• Opportunity for a sustainable career and continuously building skills and expertise in a dynamic technology sector
• Hybrid workplace model with remote work two days per week
• BSc in Business Administration, Economics, Data Analysis, Marketing or related field
• Postgraduate degree will be considered as an advantage
• 2 years of relevant marketing experience, preferably working with CRM systems, data environments, and/or CVM/CRM areas
• Advanced MS Excel skills (able to work with large data sets)
• Strong analytical skills
• Very good multitasking and organizational skills
• Able to handle a heavy workload under pressure with competing priorities
• Business awareness
• Fluent in English and Greek
Interested to join a team of passionate professionals? Apply now! Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close on 31 March 2023.
Για να έχεις εσύ τον απόλυτο έλεγχο της γραμμής σου